1. INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES
Due to the entry into force of the amendment of the “Law on Services of the Information Society” (LSSICE) established by Royal Decree 13/2012, it is mandatory to obtain the express consent of the user of all websites that use disposable cookies, before he browses them.
2. WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies and other similar technologies such as local “shared objects”, “flash cookies” or pixels, are tools used by Web servers to store and retrieve information about their visitors, as well as to provide a proper functioning of the site.
Through the use of these devices, the Web server is allowed to remember some data concerning the user, such as his preferences for the visualization of the pages of that server, name and password, products that interest him the most, etc.
3. COOKIES AFFECTED BY THE REGULATIONS AND EXEMPTED COOKIES
According to the EU directive, the cookies that require the informed consent of the user are analytical cookies and advertising and affiliation cookies, with the exception of those of a technical nature and those necessary for the operation of the website or the provision of services expressly requested by the user.
4. WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES EXIST?
About the types of cookies, there are five main groups:
- Analytical cookies: they collect information about the use of the website.
- Social cookies: these are necessary for external social networks.
- Affiliate cookies: they allow to track visits from other websites, with which the website establishes an affiliation contract (affiliate companies).
- Advertising and behavioural cookies: they collect information about the user’s personal preferences and choices (retargeting).
- Technical and functional cookies: these are strictly necessary for the use of the website and for the provision of the contracted service.
5. LIST AND DESCRIPTION OF THE COOKIES WE USE ON THE WEBSITE:
The table below shows in a schematic way the cookies we use on our website:
- The necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-advertisement||1 year||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The purpose of this cookie is to check whether or not the user has given their consent to the usage of cookies under the category ‘Advertisement’.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-analytics||1 year||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The purpose of this cookie is to check whether or not the user has given the consent to the usage of cookies under the category ‘Analytics’.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category “Necessary”.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-non-necessary||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category “Non Necessary”.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance||1 year||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The purpose of this cookie is to check whether or not the user has given the consent to the usage of cookies under the category ‘Performance’.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-preferences||1 year||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The purpose of this cookie is to check whether or not the user has given the consent to the usage of cookies under the category ‘Preferences’.|
- Non necessary cookies: Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.
|__cfruid||Persistent||The ‘__cfduid’ cookie is set by the CloudFlare service to identify trusted web traffic. It does not correspond to any user id in the web application, nor does it save any personally identifiable data|
|test_cookie||11 months||This cookie sets DoubleClick (which is owned by Google) to determine if the website visitor’s browser supports cookies.|
- Analytics Cookies: Analytical cookies are used to understand how visitors interact with the website. These cookies help provide information on metrics the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc.
|_ga||2 years||This cookie is installed by Google Analytics. The cookie is used to calculate visitor, session, camapign data and keep track of site usage for the site’s analytics report. The cookies store information anonymously and assigns a randoly generated number to identify unique visitors.|
|_gid||1 day||This cookie is installed by Google Analytics. The cookie is used to store information of how visitors use a website and helps in creating an analytics report of how the wbsite is doing. The data collected including the number visitors, the source where they have come from, and the pages viisted in an anonymous form.|
|GPS||30 minutes||This cookie is set by Youtube and registers a unique ID for tracking users based on their geographical location|
|pardot||The cookie is set when the visitor is logged in as a Pardot user.|
- Advertisiment cookies:Advertisement cookies are used to provide visitors with relevant ads and marketing campaigns. These cookies track visitors across websites and collect information to provide customized ads.
|IDE||2 years||Used by Google DoubleClick and stores information about how the user uses the website and any other advertisement before visiting the website. This is used to present users with ads that are relevant to them according to the user profile.|
|VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE||5 months||This cookie is set by Youtube. Used to track the information of the embedded YouTube videos on a website.|
- Performance cookies: Performance cookies are used to understand and analyze the key performance indexes of the website which helps in delivering a better user experience for the visitors.
|YSC||session||This cookies is set by Youtube and is used to track the views of embedded videos.|
|YTC||10 minutes||This cookie is set by Youtube to manage the embed and viewing of videos on our website|
- Preferences cookies: Performance cookies are used to understand and analyze the key performance indexes of the website which helps in delivering a better user experience for the visitors.
|_gat_UA-2503304-40||1 minute||This is a pattern type cookie set by Google Analytics, where the pattern element on the name contains the unique identity number of the account or website it relates to. It appears to be a variation of the _gat cookie which is used to limit the amount of data recorded by Google on high traffic volume websites.|
6. COOKIES IN SOCIAL NETWORKS
More information about social network cookies:
7. FROM YOUR BROWSER YOU CAN:
Avoid downloading Cookies in your navigation, by selecting the option “Incognito Navigation” or similar, (although the next time you want to access your personal account you will have to log in) and you will also have to renounce the memorization of other session variables.
Delete cookies, To delete the cookies linked to your personal account in ShowerThinking you will have to do it from the domain https://showerthinking.com/
8. REVOCATION OF CONSENT TO INSTALL COOKIES SUCH AS DELETING COOKIES FROM THE BROWSER
1. Select the Tools icon
2. Click on Settings.
3. Click Show Advanced Options.
4. In the “Privacy” section, click Content Settings. – Delete Cookies: Click on All 5. Cookies and Site Data… – Do not allow cookies to be stored.
6. Click on Remove Browsing Data (Clear Cache).
7. Close and restart the browser.
For more information about Chrome, click here.
- Internet Explorer. Version 11
1. Select Tools | Internet Options.
2. Click the General tab.
3. In the “Browsing History” section, click Delete Browsing History on Exit.
4. Select Delete Files.
5. Select Delete Cookies.
6. Click Delete.
7. Click OK.
8. Close and restart the browser.
For more information about Internet Explorer click here.
- Firefox. Version 18
1. Select Firefox | History | Clear Recent History.
2. Next to “Details”, click the down arrow.
3. Select the following checkboxes: Cookies, Cache, Active Logins
4. Using the “Delete Time Range” in the drop-down menu, select All.
5. Click Delete Now.
6. Close and restart the browser. You can accept or reject cookies individually in Firefox Preferences in the History section available under Tools > Options > Privacy.
For more information about Mozilla Firefox click here.
- Safari Version 5.1
1. Select the Safari / Edit | Restore Safari icon.
2. Select the following checkboxes: Clear History, Delete All Website Data.
3. Click on Reset.
4. Close and restart the browser.
For more information about Safari click here.
1. Options – Advanced – Cookies. The cookie options control the way Opera handles them and therefore their acceptance or rejection.
For more information about Opera click here.
- Other browsers: Consult the documentation of the browser you have installed.
9. INFORMATION ABOUT DATA TRANSFERS TO THIRD COUNTRIES MADE BY SHOWERTHINKING
ShowerThinking does not perform international transfers to third countries.
ShowerThinking does not perform profiling.
11. REGARDING THE REST OF THE INFORMATION REQUIRED BY ARTICLE 13 OF THE GPR